THOMAS CHARLES GRANT. BI-FOLD/SLIDING DOOR MANUFACTURERS.
Bi-folding doors have become a must have feature in the design of new builds, extensions and refurbishments. The bi-fold system has grown rapidly over the past 10 years and this relates directly to space, versatility and of course natural light. Compared to french doors, the folding door allows you to create a 90% clear opening. Theoutside, in approach will ultimately transform your living space creating a spacious, airy and inviting setting. Imagine the benefits, offering a gateway to your garden and beyond, offering the perfect setting for entertaining guests.
TCG recognise that no two installations are the same and that our customers have different needs and expectations, not to mention budgets. Therefore we offer a choice of both aluminium and hardwood bi folds and aluminium sliding doors.
Available in a choice of hardwood with a factory finish, pick from your preference from a great many classical and contemporary colour shades according to your personal style.
The panels for your timber bi-folding door are manufactured from triple laminated timber to prevent warping and twisting. Increased stability due to the strength of an aluminium profile used for the retention of door furniture. Flush floor track without up stand for unhindered access available as well as a tilt and turn within a folding panel possible.
Aluminium is undoubtedly the most suitable material for the manufacture of bi-folding/ sliding doors, it is both lightweight and strong, it will not expand or contract in extreme weather conditions, and it is almost maintenance free. Over the past 10 years aluminium bi-folds have become a revolutionary product.
All our aluminium products are of the highest quality and we only use Schuco components throughout. Schuco are a world-class leader in energy efficient technology.
- Our doors can be configured to open in, open out, stack from the left or the right, open in the centre, end or in between. Or sliders from left to right.
- Maximum panel size of 1000 x 2400 mm or 800 x 2800 mm.
- Bottom track and outer frame 66mm deep Typical sightline of 169mm.
- Highly engineered and robust stainless steel rollers to give a smooth and easy operation.
- Manufactured from a renewable source of timber for hardwood or Schuco components throughout the aluminium range. German engineering, energy efficient doors.
- 28mm & 24mm double glazed units, available with integral blinds giving a U-value of 1.8 W/m2K.
- High quality EPDM rubber gaskets and weather brushes to aid weather proofing.
- Various timbers optional including oak, iroko, idigbo and sapeele.
- Various colours and finishes available (Natural stain or colour).
- Flush floor track without up stand for unhindered access available.
- Ironmongery in Brass, stainless steel, or polished chrome.
- Integral glass blinds available.
- Handles available in white, black, anthracite grey, brushed chrome and polished chrome.
- Flush floor track without up stand for unhindered access available. Rebated bottom track for superior weather rating.
- Full range of RAL colours available.
- Integral glass blinds available. Upgrades to self-cleaning or other specialist glass units are available.
Ensuring your piece of mind
We offer a comprehensive 10 year insurance backed guarantee. If you have the slightest issue or concern about your finished project, our service team is on hand ready to assist.
TCG (Thomas Charles Grant Ltd) are design & build
company specialising in New builds, Extensions and refurbs. We also manufacture kitchens, bi folds, windows, roof lanterns and entrance doors. With over 25 years experience.
View our most recent projects
All work is project managed by trained professionals within our company, this ensures we consistently maintain the highest standards of quality and control in all our building projects however large or small.