THOMAS CHARLES GRANT. ENTRANCE DOOR MANUFACTURERS.
Our hardwood external doors are built to the latest standards of safety, security, and energy efficiency, with no compromise on good looks and design quality. All of our Hardwood doors are made to order, but you can also choose from a range of types, including glazed and full panel, contemporary, traditional and even stable style doors.
ENTRANCE DOOR DETAILS
All our hardwood doors and frames are supplied fully finished, ready for installation on site. Thus eliminating on site conditions, the English weather and above all poor workmanship on fitting.
Each door is hung within its frame in factory condition using the latest machinery. It is then stripped of its ironmongery and factory finished with 3 coats of the latest micro porus paint finishes. Re-assembled including factory glazing of your choice. Your door is then packed ready for delivery and installation on site.
- Our bespoke entrance doors are made to order. The timber frame can be manufactured to your personal choice and preference.
- Glass panels come as standard 24mm double glazed units.
- Three types of outer frame available flush, square and rounded.
- Standard timber is a softwood pine or spruce. Various timbers optional including oak, iroko, idigbo and sapeele.
- Various colours and finishes available (Natural stain or colour).
- Exciting range of optional extras such as an array of handle options and smart intelligent locking including push button entry and key code entry.
Ensuring your piece of mind
We offer a comprehensive 10 year insurance backed guarantee. If you have the slightest issue or concern about your finished project, our service team is on hand ready to assist.
TCG (Thomas Charles Grant Ltd) are design & build
company specialising in New builds, Extensions and refurbs. We also manufacture kitchens, bi folds, windows, roof lanterns and entrance doors. With over 25 years experience.
View our most recent projects
All work is project managed by trained professionals within our company, this ensures we consistently maintain the highest standards of quality and control in all our building projects however large or small.